The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Friday 5 August 2011

Vice Magazine - Forgotten Sneaker Brands

Currently I am working in a design house in Old st. Only to find that a fashaion magazine, Vice, is situated in the building next so me. Being curious about the style and content of their magazine I decided to do a bit of research online.

Now I am thinking ....... why haven't I discovered this magazine before!

It's a randomm mix of everything with a strenuous link of 'fashion' keeping everyhting running together.
Favorite article in particluar is about forgotten sneaker brands. Click on the link to take you there:

No comments:

Post a Comment