The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Thursday 4 August 2011

HPR Autumn/Winter 2011 Soho press event.



One of Londons biggest fashion PR companies, HPR London, launched thier clients new A/W 2011 collections at their HQ last week in Soho.
Above and below are some scene pictures from the event. Their clients collections consisted of names like Paul and Joe, Beautiful Bottoms and Liz black, beautiful arranged and displayed in their viewing room.
We were allowed full access to handling and photographing the pieces, below are some of may favourite pieces. Personally I have a strong love for fashion print so here are a few items and new design encounters I discovered at HPR press launch.


Eugene.Lin is the designer of the two garments below. The print that has been used is absolutely   stunning, my camera did not do it justice! Digitally printed, using inspiration from texture then manipulted into a degrade. This is a fantastic example of two differnt techniques and styles in printing have been merged through the use of digital printing technology.




Paul and Joe are also of HPR client list, launching a fantastic range for this coming winter. With nordic inspired knitwear to fur lined hoods. Check out their website for more details : www.paulandjoe.com
However this print below is some beautifully simple it just to feature on my blog. I have always been a sucker for butterflies and this block print would have certainly been a keeper.


Liz Black was a new designer, personally, for me to come across. I know my blogging partner, Magda, has recently styled with her clothes. But it was a first for me to come up close and personal with the garments. Main fabric used was neo-prime, with hand painted print surface decoration. Potential inspiration, Jackson Pollock? I loved the technique as neo-prime is rarely used with any form of printing, but please check out the website for her latest look book:






Of course there were many other fantastic designers there so I have a list of my personal favourites who's website you should certainly visit:







No comments:

Post a Comment