The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Sunday 5 June 2011

Yohji Yamamoto - Friday late V&A event

On Friday night I went to V&A Museum to see a great fashion event. I wanted to celebrate the quirky side of Yohji Yamamoto's design world, which is absolutely amazing. I got involved in workshop called "Cut - Out/Stick - On Fashion" Workshop organised with Slashstroke Magazine Team.

www.slashstrokemagazine.com




The workshop was based on creating own outfit cut-out/stick-on paper form to wear to emulate a Nick Knight - inspired Yamamoto shape.


Stroke magazine team ready to help






After 30 minutes waiting I had my turn to get dressed by Yohji :))



Paper ready to be cut



I decided to cut off three triangles and make my outfits using them






My outfit inspired by Yohji :)))





Picture of me, emulating Nick Knight - inspired Yamamoto shape 



No comments:

Post a Comment