The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Dreams of Norway

I've decide I should research more into Jewellery and keep myself close away to fashion prints. So here is a gorgeous website I found displaying a collection created from natural elements.


The ethos of the company is to reveal the hidden beauty that is forgotten about.

Using living and natural elements, these materials range from feathers, wood, horn, twigs coated in silver.






I purchase very little jewellery. But when I do it has to be something special and make a statement!
Hope you enjoy.

dreamsofnorway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment