The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Friday 20 April 2012

Designer scarves on Greenwich market!

In the last couple of weeks have joined the exclusive market at Greenwich selling my beautiful printed scarves as well as prints and cards.

Photos below shows the variety of ways I've been arranging my stall, I can just never decide! 
Come and down and visit.









1 comment:

  1. Super mega awesome Emma, this looks amazing! I know what I would be buying when I still lived in Greenwich!

    Grtz

    Jorick

    ReplyDelete