The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Sunday 22 January 2012

London Art Fair 2012

Today I experienced the London Art Fair at the business centre in Angel. An annual event I use to visit during my school years to view what was the latest creations in fine art, print, sculpture and photography. 

You are probably thinking what does an art fair have to with fashion? Directly nothing at all. But personally I find fine art and sculpture is a great stimulant for creativity in my work. Below are a couple of pictures I've selected you may enjoy as well as the link to the fairs website. 

Unfortunately today was the last day but no need to fear! There is always next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment