The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Sunday 17 April 2011

the 80s look

  For some 80s were the great time. The clothes worn in the 80s described people who were trying to find themselves. They looked for ways to express their creativity and individuality. I was born in mid eighties so didn't have a chance to wear those clothes, but thanks to vintage stores I can find now what I missed then. 

 Those are original 80s pieces which I found at some vintage store in Camden Town.


Lovely polka dotted jacket with shoulder pads.




Acid washed denim dress



"Ray-Ban Wayfarers"


Well, I must admit even that 80s are not on trend at the moment I still love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment