The inspirational moodboard

This is an exciting blog collaboration between an upcoming stylist - Magdalena Marciniak and a fashion print designer - Emma Harriet Wright.
We want to share what inspires us in the current fashion world as well as our own work to the admirers of the fashion world.
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Sunday 20 March 2011

Author Shoes

One early Saturday morning on my stroll through central I noticed a shoe shop I had never seen before. And being a keen bee on shoes I found myself being quite shocked by unknown building. The name of the shop was called Author.



The interiors consisted of antique images lining the walls with old type writers, vases and such other objects dotted amongst their delightful range of shoes. At first I believed it to be a boutique but soon found out there are more dotted around London.


The pair of shoes that truly caught my eye were some Melissa red ankle boot jellies. As I was unable to acquire my own personal photo of the beauties I have a reference from their website to show you.



This shoe has been created through a collaboration with Gaetano Pesce, a renowned Italian architect designer. The design allows you to individually tailor the shoe to your preference. Each circle can easily snipped off with a pair of scissors to suit your desired creation.
I am undecided wether I would take a pair of scissors to such unique shoes. 
Would you?



No comments:

Post a Comment